How to Transfer
Transferring to English for Internationals from another school is easy and FREE! There are a few steps to follow but we can help you along the way!
- Contact the Student Director via email or in person:
Roswell (North Atlanta)Norma Hills575 Colonial Park DriveRoswell, GA 30075770-587-9640Fax: 770-587-0427
- Print and complete the Request for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20). Provide the completed form, a copy of your passport, and the financial information to the Student Director at English for Internationals.
- Print and take the I-20 Transfer Information Sheet to the Student Director at the last school you attended. The Student Director will complete it and send it to English for Internationals.
- Schedule an appointment to take your Placement test. The test takes a little more than one hour and costs $10.
- Choose your start date. Look at our School Calendar to determine when you'd like to begin improving your English!